Sonic / Furry Forum~!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be whatever you wanna be!

An arcade of memories.....A robotic friend (open)

Sonic The Hedgehog
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Admin

An arcade of memories.....A robotic friend (open) Empty An arcade of memories.....A robotic friend (open)

Post by Sonic The Hedgehog Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Bright lights and beeping noises filled the entire Mobius Arcade as a certain hedgehog opened the large, plastic door. Sticking his head in for a peek, the hedgehog's bright emerald eyes could see many people chillaxing out in the front, with people also gaming, dancing and drinking at a random bar. Indeed, the Mobius Arcade was one of the best places for all video-game lovers, and Sonic was one of them. His emerald eyes taking in the atmosphere, he walked inside, closing the door behind him. The leader of the freedom fighters looked around, smirking as his ears twitched in amusement of all the people in here. It had been a while since he came here, and he didn't know if the bartender still knew him as a young hedgehog.

Yes, Sonic was once a frequent visitor of this arcade. As a kid, after his Dad came back to them, he had been taken here a lot. Once he was a freedom fighter, he still visited, but after the whole deal with Eggman and Mephiles, he had not visited the place in years. Now itching for a game, he couldn't wait to see the ol' bartender. And maybe his son was still here. He used to hang around with the son, playing some of the games. He'd been praised a lot for his first battle with Eggman in those days, and how the blue-blur wondered how long it had been since then.

Going up to the bar he was satisfied to see the bartender, a walrus named Stooper, back. He seemed to be making a drink, as always. Sonic quickly hopped up on a bar seat, smirking as he still wasn't tall enough to touch the ground. Most mobians were only 4 feet, so it didn't suprise the hedgehog that this seat would be too tall for him. Emerald eyes looked to Stooper and he made a grin. ''Yo Stoop!'' He called, and the walrus turned around.

Sonic was mortified at what he saw. Stooper had really changed. The walrus was half hiself, purple fur and amber eye. But the half of his face and his arm was totally roboticized, shimmering in a metallic silver that blinded Sonic once it reflected the light. Sonic could only gape at the robotic red eye, it's dim glow and souless pupil, and the metal fangs as Stooper opened his mouth. To the hedgehog's suprise, the walrus suddenly threw his arms around the blue blur in a huge hug. Sonic was wide eyed at the cold metal, but he was glad that Stooper hiself hadn't changed. ''Ha ha! Sonic m'boy! So you've come back for another round haven't ya?'' The walrus cried out.

''Yeah I guess I couldn't stay too far away from this place.'' Sonic replied, although he wasn't as cheerfull as before. Stooper noticed that in only a few moments. ''What's wrong Sonic? You're usually running around here by now.'' He said, poking the hedgehog in the ribs as he pulled out of the hug. Sonic sighed and got straight to the point. ''What happened to you Stoop?''

Stooper made a soft sigh as he looked to Sonic. ''Oh it was an accident. I was caught by Eggman and he tried to roboticize me and my Son, Phillpe. I was saved by my son, who's grown quite tall hedgehog. He was almost fully roboticized however, but he managed to get away before his mind was turned.'' He explained and Sonic made a small frown. So his son had been roboticized? ''Oh man....Sorry for your near loss.'' Sonic said, ready to look for Phillpe. ''Ahh m'boy. Don't feel bad for me! With this robot arm I can make beverages three times faster than before!'' Stooper grinned.

Sonic gave one last smile and wave and dropped out of the seat, looking for Phillpe. Phillpe was not a walrus like Stooper. He was a weasle-fox hybrid, adopted by the family since he had been dropped away by his parents. Phillpe had been a goofy kid, with the habit of repeating his sentances. Sonic wondered what he looked like now, being almost a total robot. He looked around, then his ears caught the sound of a robotic voice. ''Sonic?''

Turning, he once again felt a little on the scared side. The robot standing there before him looked nothing like the person he knew was inside of it. A robotic creature with a robot fox head and a robot weasle body stood there before him, it's metal eyes glaring from black monitors. Sonic nearly gaped. He seemed all robot! The only thing human had to be his mind if that was what Stooper had meant. The robot seemed to notice, and his head went down. ''Yes I know.....Definitely not the same am I?'' He replied in a voice that sounded robotic but had the same tones as a human's vocals. It was wierd that the voice sounded like a robot with life in it. But that was what Phillpe was now. A hybrid of mobian and robomobian.

''My god Phillpe.....Stooper told me the whole story. How are you man?'' Sonic asked in concern.

''I'm actually rather fine now. My blood is oil and my heart is gone, so I don't have to worry about cancer any more.'' Phillpe said. ''Or diabetes. All I can eat is well....oil and metal.'' He was trying to be humorous, but he was telling the truth at the same time. Sonic sighed and rubbed his head. ''Man...If I had been fast enough I could've saved you that day....If only I knew.'' The hedgehog was depressed now. ''Hey! Don't worry Sonic! You know I had cancer before, and well now it's gone! I'm perfectly healthy now!'' Phillpe walked over to Sonic and patted his shoulder. ''Come on Sonic.....You came here to play games....Maybe it'll cheer you up! Hey, we have some new ones that I'm sure you'll love!''

Smirking, Sonic turned to the robo-hybrid and smirked. ''Wow man. You haven't repeated yourself for 5 minutes! That's a new world record for you.''

''...Hey, we have some new ones that I'm sure you'll love!''

Laughing, the two of them ran off to play games, not suspecting that anybody would be arriving to the arcade...and not suspecting anything evil to be arriving at the arcade....

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:51 pm